Candle Making Workshop
10 years of candle making experience
Saturday, September 16th, @ 5:30pm
• Price is $45 per person
• Workshop lasts approx. 2 hours
• Space is limited. Max of 6 students
• Each person takes home 2 unique 8 oz candles complete with custom label. Keep one and gift one for a great gift idea!
• You will choose your favorite fragrances before being led through each step of the candle making process.
• It's BYOB! You can bring a bottle of wine of your choice (Wine opener and wine glasses are provided)
• Drink and enjoy while you wait for your candle to be ready to go home and make your home smell wonderful!
Here’s how it works and what to expect.
Pick a vessel: Choose from multiple 8 oz. tin color options.
Select a fragrance: Choose from multiple seasonal scents. You can get creative and blend your own custom scent.
Pour your candle: Your work station is equipped with a kinetic scale, beakers, whisks and wick setters. It’s not rocket science. Following the measurements for your specific vessel, you’ll combine the prescribed quantity of fragrance and soy wax.
Booze: BYOB and we provide glassware. We do not allow food. Sip while you wait for your candle to set (about 25 minutes).
Label: Write your scent name on your custom label.
Call to reserve your spot! 704-916-9586 or
We understand that things happen and there can be traffic issues so we offer a 15 minute starting grace period. In order to give our customers the best experience possible and ensure our classes run smoothly we will not be able to accept late attendees who are more than 15 minutes late.
We offer guests full refunds or re-scheduling credit for cancelations to scheduled workshops 24 hours (one day) in advance to their scheduled reservation. If you do not show for your workshop, are more than 15 minutes late or fail to request to cancel/reschedule via email or phone within 24 hours of your scheduled workshop, no refund will be issued.